Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Quiet weekend...what to blog about?

Another quiet weekend is in the books. Nothing bike related occurred, but I do take some solace in the knowledge that we’re one weekend closer to warmer weather.

Was out killing some brain cells with Zig on Saturday night and had a text from Michigan Paul. Seems Diek (another of the Michigan crew) had called him from Kentucky regarding a new Deluxe for Maria. Paul jumped in his truck and drove overnight down to KY and they wound up grabbing it and bringing it home. I told him I want to see a write up about it in his blog… http://www.bostonsmotoblog.blogspot.com/ we’ll see if one shows up. (Hi Paul – instead of reading this, you should be doing some writing…). :-D

Ed & Sue hosted another most-excellent football party at their abode yesterday. We got to watch our Pats continue their march towards perfection, and shared some good times in the process. Ate way too much again, but how could I not? Anyone that’s attended one of their shindigs, knows what kind of spread they put out.

Hold on here – Paul had included a pic when he texted me…it’s tough to make out details on a cell phone, so I forwarded the pic to my work email and it jus showed up. Looks like Diek and Maria were on their bike when they were down in KY – sweet!


Good to know that some folks are getting miles on. Gotta admit that I’m jealous! But my bike ain’t goin’ anywhere for a while - way too much salt on the roadways.

Sorry for the short post. I’ll try to come up with something mildly entertaining for you in the week ahead. In the meantime, I dug out an amusing article regarding the proper technique for tying a bandana onto your head; www.bikernet.com/garage/PageViewer.asp?PageID=284 Take a gander and enjoy.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: