Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rock and Rolling Thunder...

It's midday on Thursday and I've got several hours of work-time still ahead of me. After that, I'll be in full "Road Trip" mode. Shoot home (gassing up along the way), get home, get packed, mount the flag assembly on the bike and get ready to rock and roll.

It's tough sleeping on a night before a road trip, but I'll do the best I can. Hell, I may even try to get to bed a bit early, since I'm looking to roll out of the driveway by 6am tomorrow morning. Hoping to get a jump on the holiday traffic I'm sure to encounter.

Here's wishing everyone a great long weekend. I'll have some pics and stories to post upon my return.

Until then, thank a vet and remember what this holiday is all about!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: