Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shhhhh....

Don't tell anyone but I rode the bike in today. I haven't gotten the 'ok' from my ortho doc yet, but come on; it's going to be 86 degrees today!!! How could I not take it!?!? Needless to say it felt frikkin' fantastical (right up until I had to park it and come inside my work). But you gotta understand; the itch has been killing me! And hell, Patty's been riding her bike for weeks now and I can't have her rolling up too many miles ahead of me.

I've got my first physical therapy session today. Nice! Let's get this healing process moving. There's bike trips coming in the near future and I need all my parts to be in top working order!

But if they tell me I shouldn't be riding yet, well that might be a bit of a problem...

No comments: