Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Smooth Flowing Traffic

The commute in this morning was nice and smooth, bare-minimum of traffic.  I wish all days were like this!

Wait...no I don't.  I don't wish that at all.  Because today is Saturday and I shouldn't be at work today, I should be out enjoying the sunshiney day out there.

Oh well.  I had nothing planned for today anyway.  Had thought about heading up north and checking out some roadways in NH and VT but since tomorrow is going to be a fun day (breakfast run with some of the Riders, followed by a visit to Kate for her last shift at Alberto's), it seemed prudent of me to come in here this morning, with a clear head, and get some things taken care of to lighten Monday's workload.

Hopefully everyone else is out there getting miles on today!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: