Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seriously?

This is the sad state of affairs that we find ourselves in these days. Dumb people are all around us! Take for example this thing I spotted on the side of a jar of peanut butter;

Ingredients: Peanuts, Salt.
But what's this? Whoa, whoa, whoa...this stuff contains peanuts?????

All I can do is shake my head.

Let's try some humor to cheer us up, shall we? I came across some funny quotes the other day and here's a few I got a chuckle out of. (You may have heard these before.)

I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad...I take something for it.

My short-termed memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-termed memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.


Ok, that's all I have for you today. Been working on this year's Halloween costume like a fiend this week and I'll get some pics up here soon. (I'm definitely going for the humor-thing this year.) We'll find out how I do at the contest; the party is in two days.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: