Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

No Sleep 'Til Cinco!

Where has the time gone?  It's already been a year since the last time we did this?  Whooo, time sure is speeding up!  I think we should all grab hold of the days and screech them to a halt so that we can slow down and enjoy the fresh air.  What the hell am I talking about?  Hell, I have no idea, I'm running short on sleep and long on projects.   I wrapped up the basement floor last night so that's all set. That's the good news.  The great news is that I believe the dreaded Olean crew is going to have some nice riding weather for a change on their way out.  Forecast at the moment is calling for 70's, sunshine, and near-zero chance of rain, starting tomorrow and running all the way through Monday.  I don't know what or who I did to earn such a most-welcome weather forecast, but I should make a note of it and be sure to do them...er; it, again.

I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off to get things finalized around the house.  There'll be some changes this year, most notably; the beer pong and ice luge will have to be outside.  Those activities tend to leave quite a mess behind, and I'm not too keen on messing up the new floor I just put down.  But enough bitching; the weather is going to be great, the crowd (from what I'm hearing on the street) is going to be sizeable, and we're going to have a really great day.

And yes; an excellent weather forecast means I expect to see a lot of bikes on Saturday!!

And as usual, anyone that needs to crash over, certainly can.  It'd be much better to draw on your passed-out face and take pictures of you dolled up with whatever women's clothing we can find lying around, rather than having to worry about you making it home safely.  Besides, I'm not out to make all that much money from ransoming the pictures, and permanent marker comes off with gasoline, so all in all, crashing over is the much better choice.

Ok, enough rambling.  It's time for me to roll out of here.  OLEAN! Have a safe ride out!!  We'll be hoisting some frosties with you very soon!

Ride Hard, Take Chances!!

No comments: