Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallow's Eve

I've been watching the weather - like we all have, lately. But aside from wishing Sandy would just get the hell out of town, I've been specifically watching how things were shaping up for today, The All Hallow's Eve of 2012.

Why today? Is it for Trick-or-Treating? Candy and other treats? Scares for late-night revelers? Nah, none of that stuff. Today is mynnual wear-the-skull-mask-to-work day. It's too dark for anyone to see it in the morning (and it was still kinda windy and rainy, so I opted to just pack the mask for the ride in).

However, the skies are breaking up as I type this, the forecasts are saying we may even see a touch of sunlight before the day is over, and that all means it'll be a good ride home with the mask on.

There will be the occasional odd looks, but most folks will get it.  Some kids will point and wave, some adults will smile, and there will be other drivers that beep and give me the thumbs up.  It's fun!


Ride Hard, Take Chances... Never Grow Up.

No comments: