Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Service Time

Did a full fluids service on the bike last night, complete with a coupla new plugs for good measure.  Hopefully that'll keep 'er happy so she doesn't mind carrying me to NC from DC next week.

Nothing like working in the garage with a full-blown thunderstorm going on outside the door.  I enjoyed the sound effects, but the clouds took the daylight away too quickly and I was working by flashlight by the time I was done (yes; I need better lighting in my garage - McCarthy's on it, it's just a matter of me finding time).

Next up; gotta do some finagling on the flag setup.  I'm running out of time.  Departure is in two sleeps and I still need to pack.

Cinco de Roasto last weekend, DC this weekend, NC next week, a Shovelhead bike show when I get back, a couple of bike runs after that, Rendezvous around the corner, and the Olean pig roast isn't far off, eitther.  I'm not complainin' at all.  I love a hectic schedule - provided it's hectic because of bike trips.

Ride Hard, Take A Breath

No comments: