Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Say It Ain't Snow!!

It was bound to happen sooner or later...after all, we are in Winter. The weather forecast says snow, starting tonight and running into tomorrow. Some of the more-southern areas will switch over to rain in the afternoon, but we're still going to wind up with some residual stuff. Areas north of Boston could get as much as a foot...poor bastards. And the rest of the week isn't looking any better; clearing a bit on Tuesday, then flurries again on Wednesday and maybe Thursday. All I hope is that they don't put any salt down...

So, I figured maybe if I was going to be 'down' for a bit, I might as well wash the bike and have it looking good for the next chance I get to ride. Got the soap and hot water all ready, the sponges and towels at-the-ready. I rolled the bike out and then it hit me; I hadn't turned the outside water off or drained the hose so I was probably looking at a bit of a problem. Sure enough, the hose was a coil of solid ice. Damn. No washing the bike today. But I figured that while I had it out, I might as well throw the windshield on. Was pretty easy, actually, only took me about 5 minutes. I guess I gotta admit that it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. The one I picked up off of eBay had black tinting on the bottom and I think it kinda flows nicely with the paint. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Tentatively planning to go check out those sport bike riders again this afternoon...not sure if they'l be able to get some stunts in before the weather starts up, but we'll see. If they're there, I'll try shooting some more vid clips and post them as well. Hell, it'll also give me a chance to check out the windshield.

Talk atcha tomorrow...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: