Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, December 3, 2007

Windshield Pics

So here are the pics. I guess it doesn't look...too bad...


The black at the bottom of the shield sorta flows into the overall color scheme...






I suppose I can live with it (when the roads are clear of salt and I can get back out there). I will say that I wasn't sure how the height was going to work. The top of the shield is about in line with my mouth, so I have clear/unobstructed visibility (which I'm rather fond of), and most of the wind is still being pushed up and over my head, so my eyes didn't seem to feel much blow-by. Didn't really get out on the highway yesterday so I haven't given it a good high-speed test...yet.

Figured I might as well take a pic of the sky while I was outside. This was taken about 5 hours before the first flakes started flowing.

Dull gray skies...not exactly very inviting...

And there you have it. Happy Monday.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: