Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bare with me...

Sorry folks, not trying to be distant again, just been really slammed between work and home.

Got some decent stuff to post about and will get to it soon. I went to the NorthEast Motorcycle Expo this past weekend - pretty typical stuff, as usual, but not a bad way to kill a few hours. I forgot to bring my camera but I snapped some pics with my phone so you'll be able to get a feel for what I'm jabbering about when I do the write up.

The other big thing going on is I've started my basement project! I know what you're thinking; "Hey meathead, this is supposed to be a blog about motorcycles and such, not about house projects!" But just bare...er...bear with me. This project has been on the back burner for a long time so I'm excited that it's been moved to 'active' list. The first step in that project is to install a bathroom, as once that's done, then I can model everything else around the plumbing for that. The plumber came over this past weekend and marked out where I needed to slice out the floor for the drainage, so Sunday afternoon was spent getting very familiar with a concrete cutter. Good times!

So again; please bear with me and I'll fill you in on all of the boring details as soon as I can. Not sure I'll be able to get caught up before the week runs out, but if not, then I'll use the weekend to do so. Oh yeah; I'm also taking next week off to spend working with the plumber so I should have some more fun stuff to blog about as the week progresses.

Weather is ass right now; low teens, high winds, salt and sand all over the road. Bike sits cold and lonely in the garage. I'm bummed, but at the same time; there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Feb is normally the coldest month of the winter for us and we're in that stretch right now. Once we're past this, we start the slow slide towards warmer stuff.

Hang on, it's only going to get better...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: