Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ice is Nice…when it’s in your cooler!

Skies had cleared, the rain was gone…and of course; the temps had dropped right back down into the low 20’s again. Oh well, at least I’m riding!

Saddle up, hit the gym, then off to work. Come to a 4-way stop…taking a left…hey now…what’s up with that shimmer coming off of the road I’m turning into? Why, it looks just like black i - Whoooaaa big fella! Keep that ass end behind me where it belongs!! A quick shift of the weight, an adjustment with the handlebars, some fancy two-stepping with the feet…there; stabilized, rockin’ and rollin’ again.

Why hello there heart-rate, so nice of you to join me on this fine morning. It’s ok, it’s ok, you can settle down now. We’ll just keep an eye out for more dark patches on the way in, shall we? And while I’m at it, I can probably pull the seat out of my ass cheeks now –c’mon guys; unclench, unclench...

Slide Hard, Get 2nd Chances

No comments: