Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quit Yer Whining

So the weather today is calling for some flurries in the afternoon. Being one of the folks that wish they could ride year-round, I naturally took some offense to the suggestion/possibility that I might actually have some white stuff interfering with my riding today. I mean, WTF? It's not even Thanksgiving yet, why are we talking about snow? It's too early! I'm not ready!! Noooooo!!!!!!!


And then I come in and see a post on Paul's blog (check it out, the link is on my page, over on the right, below the pic of me and my pet flying horse...see it?), and he's got some snow in his backyard. No flurries, but actual snow. Enough to give the ground a hint of white to it. Huh. Ok, well he's got it worse than I do, the ground around here is still plenty clear.



And then I get a text from King. And he's got a picture attached.

Holy crap! Now that's snow! And he says it's 18 degrees out there with more snow on the way.

Then, I was emailing with TEP and he writes;


"Started bike, ran carb out of gas and covered it up Sunday
Took mower off tractor and put on the plow and chains
Found a couple of shovels
The 4WD engaged OK on my Dodge
Guess I'm ready.....dammit"



Hmmm...seems everyone else has it worse than I do...guess I should stop bitching about a few flurries then.


Doesn't mean I gotta like them, though...


Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: