Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Damn! Dead Bat Trees Once Again!

Got home last night and checked out the basement project. Things were coming along nicely and I set to taking some pics. Here's the laundry room, all finished nicey-nice (lighting, door frame and door will follow).

Alas, I went to take more pics and my frikkn' camera died. Dead batteries! I picked more up today at lunch and should be able to get some more pics snapped over the weekend (My company is still shut down on Fridays, so my weekends now consist of Friday - Sunday).

Anyway, here's to more progress in the basement. Hopefully you guys are getting important things accomplished as well. Even if that simply means rolling up some well-deserved miles.

Ciao for now...

No comments: