Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Speed Kills

Unless we’re talking about my basement, in which case, speed is AWESOME! The hangers are done already! It only took one day! And Matt was still working when I got home last night, putting up the strips of corner bead. He’s back there today, and with any luck, this stage could be completed this week!

More pics! (Guess I shoulda cleaned the lens of my camera, though…)

Looking into the basement from the porch entrance…
Utility room, all walled up nicey nice…
Cedar closet all enclosed, too…
Main room, back side…
Turning right and looking into what will be the bathroom…
Main room, middle view…
Where the bar will be going…
Main room, looking back towards bar and bathroom…
Main room, looking back at porch entrance…
Things look rather dark in these pics because A) there are no working lights at the moment, and B) the walls and ceiling are all a dark grey because of the board. Once the (white) plaster is up, it should look a lot brighter in here.

I’ll take more pics tonight and get ‘em up here tomorrow…

No comments: