Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Supplies!

Got a call from Matt (the plasterer) late yesterday afternoon; the wall board had shown up a day early! Which means everything else gets bumped up a day, too - that means the hangers are in my basement right now as I type this! And Matt should be able to get in there on Thursday, rather than Friday. Who knows, maybe this stage will be completed by the end of this week? It makes my head spin…

Anyway, here are a few pics of the supplies..

These sheets are 12 feet long. 12 feet! You can cover a lot of space, and fast, with boards that long!

More sheets! (And, in the back of this pic, you can see the Durock (for the shower) standing against the far wall.)
Plaster anyone?
My buddy Dave (the plumber) was over last night as well, installing the liner for the shower. Now the Durock can be installed over the leading edges of the liner, ensuring water-tightness all around. Sweet!
I’ll keep posting pics as the week progresses…

No comments: