Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, September 9, 2011

Murphy Is Kicking My Ass

Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. So it's only fitting that I invoke his law at this point in time. For you see; we've had almost 5 straight days of rain, and that has made for some less than thrilling commutes to and from work.

I have two sets of rain gear and they both were put through the ringer this week, with me having to hang them in the porch with a fan on them to dry them for the following day and then swap them out the next day with the other set.

So today, the weather has finally broken and we're looking at a stretch of at least 6 straight days of sunshine and clear skies. I would be happy about this, but this is where Murphy comes in; my bike went into the shop last night (so of course the weather would turn beautiful).

I suppose I shouldn't complain - I was on vaca last week and only had to deal with a little bit of rain. Certainly, it's much better to have the rain hit this week, rather than last week, when camping! So yes; I shouldn't complain.

But what fun is there in that?

No comments: