Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, April 30, 2012

Plowing Through

On our way to the PBP on Friday night to celebrate Lynda’s bday with her, and we passed this monstrosity.  Of course I had to stop and get a pic of it.  Holy crap, this is the biggest plow I’ve ever seen in my life!  What the hell would you even use to push this thing?  And where would you need something this big??  It’s too wide for roads, it’s too wide for parking lots…the only thing I could think of, would be runways, maybe?  One swipe, and you’re done? 

I figured I’d Google it to see if I could find anything on it hey, whaddya know it looks like it’s from Logan, and is indeed used to clean runways!

http://telstarlogistics.typepad.com/telstarlogistics/2010/02/vannas-snowplow.html

I wonder how it made it got all the way out to Millville?  (I’m also wondering what the scrap value of this thing is…)

1 comment:

Lynda Sue said...

MILLVILLE?????? Really? OMG..... I am thinking it is going to be OUR Privacy WALL at 'VOUS........ hahahahahaha!!!!