Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stupidity Addendum

I was doing some work on the bike last night (basically; chasing down the new noises I've been hearing.  Turns out the stealership hadn't properly refilled my Primary when they were working on the transmission.  It's amazing how quiet the bike is now that the fluid level is correct.  D'bags.).

Anyway, I realized that I hadn't posted a pic I'd recently taken over at Jon's cycle shop (where I get my parts, and inspection stickers).  see, I've blogged his prior signs before (http://twowheeledtales.blogspot.com/2011/09/cook-isms.html) but when I was in there recently to get this year's inspection sticker...there was a new sign!  Voila!

Poor Jon.  Signs only get made when his frustration from dealing with idiots, reaches a new peak.

Ride Hard, Stop Asking Stupid Questions!

No comments: