Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting (C)old

The bike's horn is on it's way out.  Rather than sending forth an intimidating "F off" to intruding cages, the horn, as it currently exists, sounds like a meek apology for being so bold as to even attempt sharing the roadways.  This would not do.

I did a bit of research on horn replacements and ordered one from a US Made company.  It arrived in the  mail on Friday.  Awesome!  Saturday; I would do the install!

Saturday arrived and it was a very cold, very gray day.  I ventured out into the garage to get a feel for things, but quickly ventured back to the warmth inside the house.  F it, I thought.  It's gonna warm up next week, I'll do it then.

What has happened to me?  Choosing warmth and comfort (and delays) over necessary bike work in the cold?  I must truly be getting old.

I apologize for my transgression and vow to do the fix at the next opportunity I get.

Ride Hard, Stop Being A Pussy.

(If it helps, I did ride in this morning!)

No comments: