Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Broke The Seal

I rode the bike in today - first time this year!  It was a balmy 28 degrees on the way in, but I've been promised by the usually-lying weather folks that the ride home will bless me with 49 degrees.  Certainly much too warm to pass up!

The only downside was that when I fired the bike up this morning, I found that I only had about a half-gallon of gas in the tank.  It was barely enough to get to work, and gas stations aren't open at 5am!  The next time I see that A-hole that last had my bike out...  (I'll have to warn myself that I'm looking for me, and that I don't look happy.)

But all that aside - Today was the first ride-to-work of the year!  I've broken the seal!  And we all know what happens when you break the seal...you have to go all the time!  So here's hoping the Weather Gods will grace me with the ability to "go all the time".

Ride Hard, Go Often

No comments: