Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, September 23, 2013

Steamrolled

I'd hoped to have some pics for you from the weekend.  Pics of a pig roast, pics of a 24-hour POW/MIA vigil, and pics from a charity run yesterday (despite the rain).  But plans change.

I'm not sure what happened, it's still kind of a blur, but commencing @ about 5:30 on Saturday morning, my internal organs decided they wanted to exit my body.  Ok literally it was just the contents of my stomach, but for the next 5 hours, it felt like every organ inside my rib cage was trying to make a hasty exit.

The rest of the weekend was spent trying to catch some sleep in between the wracking body aches and roller-coaster fever.

But I gotta say; one good thing about it is I lost some weight!  Eating nothing but two spoonfuls of rice on Saturday, followed by a can of soup and two slices of toast on Sunday...my abs look great!

'Course, with Halloween right around the corner, and all the candy it brings, any waistline improvement will be short lived...

No comments: