Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Quick Therapy

I took the bike out briefly on Saturday morning.  The temps were a balmy 37 degrees out, but man it felt awesome to be in the wind again.

The bike, however, wasn't very thrilled, as it went right into the bucking and jerking behavior again.  Stu and I have been in touch and he's going to grab me a twist grip sensor and hopefully we'll be in business again before the last of the 2013 ridable days has passed.

Not much else is going on.  The days are shorter, the darkness; longer.  I wish I had something more exciting to share with you, but the wintertime doldrums are taking hold.

Hopefully that big storm system that's coming our way will prove to be nothing more than a minor hiccup - especially for the folks out in Olean (a foot of snow coming?).

Happy Turkey Day to everyone...

No comments: