Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sunshine Dreamin'

Man, is every year like this?  By the time we've reached the latter-half of February, does every winter seem like the longest one, ever?  This one seems worse than most, but I suppose it's possible that I feel this way each year at this time.

But Winter can't hold on, forever, right?  I just keep telling myself that. It's gotta end at some point (despite yet another possible monster-storm coming on Monday).

Try to focus on the positive signs...the drives home are in daylight, so that's at least something.  The days are definitely getting longer again (although the added sunshine hasn't done a farkin' thing to help the cold temps, as we're once again in another polar cap dip, or whatever it is they call it when the temps plummet).  Focus on the positive...focus on the positive...

Jan said something very apropos the other day; "Spring is right around the corner, just gotta lean into it!"

Well I'm leanin' alright.  I'm leanin' hard and hanging on with all I've got.  I think everyone that rides is doing the same.

We need Springtime to get here and save us from this wintertime nonsense.

Lean Hard, Hang On

No comments: