Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rollin' to Rolling

It's the eve of our annual trip to Rolling Thunder.  I'm getting amped up - feeling jittery...I know I won't sleep well tonight, but that's ok.  It's the first big trip of the season and I'm excited!  My only concern is my back - I'm not sure how that's going to hold up (which is why I'm not continuing on to NC for the Tail of the Dragon this year).  Have I already mentioned all of this?  (Shrug)

I'm bringing a spare set of new plugs with me, along with some emory cloth, so hopefully the bike will be ok for the ride down, the ride around, and then the ride back.

The weather for tomorrow morning will be wet, but down there?  It looks to be awesome - sunny, 70's, and NOT HUMID for a change, for the entire weekend.  Sounds perfect for a guy like me!

Emails are flying around between the guys and K - playful banter and such.  She's excited for us to get down there, we're excited to hit the road...let's just get this thing going already!

Ok - tons of stuff to wrap up here at work, so it's a quick post today.  Tomorrow, we ride!

No comments: