Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Yes, I'm way behind!

Sorry folks, I have been beyond jammed here at work.  I know I owe you more pics from the Europe trip, and now I also owe you a writeup on the 2015 Labor Day event.  I have another trip coming up this weekend (business trip to Ireland), so things are getting even tighter on time.  So because of that (and since this is a blog about riding), I will just put up the riding pics from the Europe trip, rather than everything.  Besides, I believe just about everyone is on FB and has seen all the pics already.

So bear with me - I am hoping to squeeze in a couple of posts this week; one for the Europe riding pics, and then a quick blurb about Labor Day.

Hang on...time is flying by...

No comments: