Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gruyeres, and the HR Giger Museum

 Such amazing scenery around here!!  Here, Gruyeres can be see atop the hit it sits upon...


Here's the town itself. This was my first taste of an old European town, and it's just exactly as I pictured!


At the entrance to the Giger museum.  They don't allow cameras inside, but there were a few statues outside...





The pic above is a snapshot of the floor.  It was made up of these tiles, throughout the entrance patio, as well as the entire floor and staircases of the museum.

Again; no pics inside the museum, but I found one spot where the wall cameras couldn't see me, so I snapped a pic of this statue.  Didn't do a great job of taking the pic, though...

This was taken inside the 'store', which was allowed.  It wasn't much of a store, I'm afraid.  Not many things to choose from, and the items they did have were priced in the hundreds.  That's hundreds of euros.

A bench on a little patio out back.

The Giger Bar!  Amazing stuff - it was like being on set of one of the Alien movies!








Back outside in the township.  Amazing scenery!


And there you have it!  Next up; Munich!

No comments: