Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Sad Indication...

I had a text from McCarthy yesterday, asking me a favor.  Of course I said yes - I mean hell; the guy helps me out at any/every opportunity he can.  But it doesn't mean I was happy about it.

What was the favor, and why wasn't I happy about it?

Here's why...

For those that don't recognize what's in the pic; that's Michael and his son's bikes, in my basement.  No, I don't mind at all that they're in the basement, what I'm not happy about is that they're officially in storage now.  It's just another indication that riding season is winding down.

Another indication is the really, REALLY cold rain that I got caught in last night.  At least it was a short ride home, though.

Daylight savings is this weekend.  Now it won't just be dark when I ride in, it'll also be dark when I ride home.  Bleah.  I need to start thinking of a plan where I move to the South for the wintertimes.

Ride Hard, Move South

No comments: