Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Decorations

I tossed a few decorations onto the bike in celebration of the day;



Of course; nobody saw them on the ride in this morning; pretty hard to see things at 5:30 in the morning when it's pitch black out.  But they'll be plenty visible for the ride home this afternoon.  I'll have the usual skull mask on, as well.

Once I get home, I'll swap the bike for the Jeep and head over to Ed & Sue's house.  Why swap for the Jeep?  Because I've got too much stuff that I'm bringing with me.  Stuff like kerosene...antifreeze...boric acid...  You know; the normal everyday stuff for Halloween.

No, I'm not making a bomb.  But I am hoping to make something...

Stay tuned...

No comments: