Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Weather Gods Giveth, and the Weather Gods Taketh Away

I was texting with Lynner last night about headcounts for the 'Vous motel and she commented that it'd been snowing for most of the day.  What the hell?  She said that it really wasn't sticking or accumulating, but still...enough already!

Then King texted me this morning, saying that he'd been out riding all last week in 60 and 70 degree weather.  This morning, they had an inch of snow on the ground and the temp was 28;


I won't even say something like "Better them than us" - I feel badly for them...for everyone that had to deal with the winter that just beat the crap out of us.  I can't even imagine what would happen out here if we saw just one more flake start falling...

Here's hoping the weather gods ease up on our friends out in western NY.  They need to get back out on the roads so they can...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: