Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dinner Run

Got home from work, sun was out, temps weren't bad...and on top of that, the street sweepers had visited my road sometime during the daytime.  It was all too good to pass up. I needed me some miles!

I put the word out; who's up for meeting for dinner? Trusty Matty was in, and suggested a place he's talked up before; Natty's Greene's in North Attelboro. Hell yeah, let's do that.

Jumped on the bike and headed to Matty's. Damn it's good to be out here! (Even thought it was a short jaunt to Matt's house, and then an even shorter jaunt to this place, it was still worth it.)

Pulling in, I noticed how small it was. Ok, nice - I like small places.

We set the 'stands and headed inside. As small as it looked on the outside, it was even smaller inside. But that wasn't a bad thing - the decor was very tasteful and inviting; clean, neat, and...hey, is that a blackboard with 14 different specialty beers listed?  Holy crap, it is!

Pulling up a couple of seats at the bar, we were greeted heartily by the bartender. After tossing out some discussion on what to get, he gave us a couple of samples. It was a no-brainer; we went with the Southern Tier Creme Brulee. A stout with such a sweet taste and finish...This could easily be my new favoritest beer, ever! (The fact that it's 9.6% A means each glass will be savored and not rushed.)

Ok, my food has arrived and has been sitting here cooling off while I type this, so I'm gonna sign off now. I'm starving!

Ride Hard, Love New Beer!

No comments: