Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Long "Long Labor Day Weekend"

I'm putting in a few extra bits of time here at work so that hopefully the traffic will die down.  I'm not headed home from here, I'm headed up to NH for the night.  That's right; I've got tomorrow and Friday off, meaning it'll be 5 whole days before I have to look at this screen again.

It'll be an up-early-and-hit-the-road morning tomorrow, as I ride to Mount Washington.  I've never made it up there and have always hears such great things about it.  Each year, I think; "It's not far at all, I can squeeze it in anytime" and then the season is over and I'm left thinking "What the hell?  Another season down and I still haven't made it."  So this is the year that I mark it off of my list.

From there, I've got another destination to hit, then I'll point my front tire toward The Clearing, where we'll have our annual Labor Day Maine Event shindig.  It's gonna be a real small one this year; only 6 people from NY and I think it's only going to be 5 from Mass (not including Dave/Karmen and Olivia).

For those that weren't able to join us up there this year, you'll be missed.  Hopefully next year will see a return to the larger crowds that we're used to.

Either way, we'll cram a whole ton of fun into the weekend!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: