Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, September 25, 2015

Missing Motorcycle

I dropped my bike off at the dealership last weekend for it's 20k service.  While it was there, I asked them to put new skins on the front and back, and replace the broken cover on the USB compartment in the fairing.  I'd hoped they'd have it done in a day or two.  Well, they informed me that they were now closed on Mondays, and had a company-wide outing on Tuesday.  Meaning they probably wouldn't get to my bike until Wednesday.  Awesome.  Oh well.

I called them yesterday to see how things were going and they said they'd found a rocker box leak when they were doing the service and had taken care of it (under warranty).  Hmmm...ok....I hadn't noticed any leak and had just washed the bike a few days before dropping it off, but hey; thanks for the fix.

They said it'd probably be done by yesterday but I said no worries, I'd be in on Saturday to pick it up, and they said cool.

So it's been a week of 4-wheels and I no likey.  Ok, the mornings have been pretty chilly and it's been kinda nice to just hop into the Jeep and have heat, but those afternoon rides home, with temps in the 70's, have been killing me.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: