Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, November 30, 2015

Loving The Gloves

The Garmin electric gloves I ordered last week, arrived at my door on Friday - sweet, that was quick!  I didn't get a chance to try them out until this morning, though.  (The weather wasn't too cold this weekend, and I'll always be ok with that.)

The ride in this morning wasn't too bad; only 31 degrees, and the gloves handled the temps with ease.  The heat seems to be mostly focused in the palm and bottoms of the fingers, rather than on the backs.  I guess that makes sense as it's easier to keep the heat up if it's not being blown away by the wind.

I don't know when I'll get temps in the 20's again.  Tomorrow and Wednesday looks like rain so I don't think I'll be riding in (cold is ok, rain is ok, but cold + rain just plain sucks).  I'm sure the real cold weather will be here soon enough, so I probably won't have to wait very long.

Now to do something about my toes...

No comments: