Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cinco Pics!

I was doing some cleaning up on my phone and found some pics I'd taken and had forgotten to post.  So, here ya go...

Before the carnage, things looked calm...peaceful...inviting...

Late night one-card shenanigans, after dinner and drinks at Chickie Flynn's...

While the throng was occupied out back, I thought I'd take a pic of the bikes and flag, out front...

Back out back, they were still at it...

The quarters pile was getting bigger.  Not for me, though.  I was out, and my quarters were in the pile already.

Saturday morning at the pig farm.  The person taking the pic cropped Tom out almost completely.

A full-crew pic!

Then at breakfast...Slainte!

An awesome sign, courtesy of the NY crew!!!

A random pic of some bikes in the driveway, before the full-on party started...

Zig, taking advantage of some quiet time to recharge.  I should have followed his idea and snuck in a nap as well, but didn't...

That's all I had on my phone.  There are tons more on FB which I'm sure you've seen.

Ok, back to regularly scheduled programming.  Next up; the Rolling Thunder trip...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: