Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

'Vous Bound!

Tuesday afternoon.  Kevin and I roll out tomorrow morning.  That means I've got limited hours left to get everything wrapped up here at work, everything packed up at home, lawn mowed, food shopped for, jenga blocks dropped off, and whatever else I can think of last-minute.

The weather tomorrow looks awesome for our ride out but the folks who are leaving on Thursday look like they're going to get wet.  Then I saw this morning that that weather pattern is going to stretch all the way out to the Albany area so it looks like we're all gonna get our rain gear tested.  And will be setting up in the wet.  Which sucks, but the rest of the weekend looks to be super hot and sunny so it ain't all bad.

I already cleared it with the boss to head out a bit early and get a jump on things so this is gonna be a short post.  I got stuff I gotta get done!

See many of you soon, others; I'll see after a bit.

It's time to get nutty.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: