Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Addendum...

I forgot to mention that when I was at McCarthy's mother's house, after we had cleared the table from dinner, it dawned on me that this would be a perfect time to Coin challenge both McCarthy and Michael. I was fairly certain the odds were well in my favor.

 I reached confidently into my pocket to retrieve my coin, got McCarthy's attention, and dropped it squarely on the table in front of him. My  confidence was high...

... but then his eyes lit up and I knew the jig was up. He eagerly reached into his own pocket, all while calling out to Michael, who also reached squarely into his own pocket.

And there I stood, with two reciprocal coins staring me in the face.

Crap.  Now I owe each of them a beer.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No comments: