Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Absentee again

Yup, I've been MIA again.  Not much going on to report so no need in boring you with senseless ramblings.

I'm still working on a new tat design for my leg and have some ideas which I think will work, it's just a matter of making the time to draw something together that I can bring to Jerry and discuss with him.

Bike project; Stu (build guy) explained the sheer volume of headaches that our lovely state of Mass has in place for do-it-yourselfers who want to build a bike.  In an effort to combat building with stolen components, it would take me an untold number of trips to the DMV, to meet with State Police and review every single receipt for every single component I was using.  And when I say 'receipt', I don't mean something hand-written, or simply printed out from a catalog, or even my own receipt for buying something.  I would need the source receipts from whoever supplied me with components.  For example; if I bought a set of handlebars from my good buddy Jon Cook, I'd need him to supply me with a copy of his receipt, from the maker, showing that he'd ordered and received them, and then sold them to me.  I would have to satisfy this for everything that was going on my bike.

Thus, my plan has morphed once again.  Now I'm just looking for something that's already built and titled, and which I can then bring down to what I want it to be.

So if you happen to come across a rigid with a shovelhead engine in it, please let me know.

Thanks, have a great day.

No comments: