Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Has Spring Sprung?

They say April showers bring May flowers, and at the rate we've been gettting rain, May is going to have some serious bloomage going on.  But hey, at least it's not snow.

Tomorrow looks to be overcast and then back to the rain, possibly right through the weekend.  So we have that going forus.  :-\

The only other thing I've got for ya is my trusty riding pants suffered a severe blowout on Sunday; one of the leg zippers kept hanging up for no reason that I could discern.  Then the zipped part suddenly pulled apart so I gave up, threw them in the corner, and went with my backup set.  I've owned the backup set for probably three years but have never worn them.  Well...they suck.  The materials they're made of don't allow for an easy donning or doffing, the zippers are tiny, and the waist is not a good design.  (But aside from all of that, they're wonderful.)

I tried working on the old pair last night but then the zipper revealed why it wasn't working correctly; it had split on one side.  When I started futzing around with it, the thing just let go and split apart completely.  So now it looks like I'm stuck with the new pair.

At least until I get fed up and buy another set, anyway.

So...yeah.  Still not much going on but I felt the need to put something up here.

Happy Tuesday

No comments: