Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Milestone

'Been keeping an eye on the odometer of late, as I had an oil change coming up soon. Took a few extra roads on the way home last night, just so I could hit the mileage perfectly. Sure enough, as I pulled into my driveway, the odometer clicked over for me. Not too shabby for an '02 bike.



Rolled her into the garage, swapped out the old oil and filter, threw in some new plugs and she's good to go.

Saw a few patchy spots of snow flakes on the ground this morning...not liking that...

Not sure if I'll have anything else to post about before T-day, so I hope you all have a great day with friends and family. Eat, Drink and be Merry ("Who's 'Merry' and why do I have to be them?")

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: