Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nice Reprieve

The windshield showed up, just in time for....60 degrees? Yeah; 60 degrees this morning, what a nice reprieve from the cold temps of late. We had some rain overnight and the roads are covered with leaves - always a great combination, but still; 60 degrees at the end of November? How can anyone pass that up! Not sure what the weather is supposed to do for the rest of the week, but obviously this warm stuff can't last. Or can it? I think when I get home tonight, I'm going to start up my truck and let it run all the time - bring on Global Warming!

Going back to the windshield; it did indeed show up in the mail. Looks good...you know; for a windshield and all. I haven't put it on yet, but maybe this weekend. We'll see.

Caught a couple of bike shows on the National Geographic channel last night; they were both dealing with undercover cops getting inside a couple of the heavy-hitter gangs. The first one was on the Angels and the second was on the Mongols. Not bad to watch, check 'em out if you can.

Ok, that's all I've got for now. If you're enjoying any of this warm weather, get out there and get some miles on.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: