Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playing Ketchup Once Again

I know, I know; I’ve been remiss in my blogging duties. Am I allowed to plead ‘too busy’ due to job-work, house-work, and assorted social activities? No? Wow…tough crowd.

Ok, let’s see if I can get the rest of Zig’s vaca pics posted, then maybe (hopefully) I can get some more quick posts done later this week.

Shannon was kind enough to (again) narrate the rest of the pics for me, so here you go; the closing installment of Zig and Jack’s Most Excellent Adventure…

“See where the feet are?? This may have been after the rip in the pants and he was trying for a stiff breeze....who knows...."


This is before BEER. I think he's trying out for the circus. Maybe that's where he ran off to with Jack....

I got nothing for this....I mean other than WTF......really....WTF??

We all heard about Zig’s BFF Dave, but Dave wasn’t there, so Zig found a new friend for the trip. This is Steve. They both ride in circles and figure 8's in the parking lot. No wonder they got along so well.... (Steve hated to have the picture with his helmet on...but we may as well embarrass him a bit too! It can't all be about Ziggy.....can it??)

So in tribute to Dave....we found the dog house. Dave...you were never far from Ziggy's thoughts....aww.....how touching.

Here's a group photo....notice WHO isn't looking at the camera....

Photo op for Jack-
Jack just hanging around....

Nothing funny....just I thought a cool picture

Interesting tidbit.....in this one town way back when (not sure when, but a while ago) they built up the sides of the riverbanks with old, crushed cars. I bet that's great for the water quality today!!

Jack got into the action of taking photos. Here's one from his perspective.

***************************************

And there you have it. From there, Zig was off to Olean to hang with that crew. The info I received from him during that time was sketchy, to say the least. I don’t know if he has any pics from that part of his trip, or if he has any other pics from the Tail of the Dragon part of his trip. I’ll have to see if I can track that bastard down and find out the scoop.

Again; thanks to Shannon for her snippets of info for the pics!

Next post will cover the Rendezvous trip, as well as our trip to NH to unwind for a few days.

Hang on, it’s about to get busy around here…

No comments: