Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Dirty Dog!

Snoopy has been getting pretty dirty, lately. And I don’t mean the “hanging-out-with-the-nice-lady-on-the-corner” kind of dirty. Nope, I’m referring to the good and honorable road-dirt kind of dirty! I’ve been meaning to give the ol' boy a good washing but I kept forgetting. However, after this past Rendezvous (and all the assorted dust and mud that goes with it), it was definitely time to clean him up.

Not sure if you can actually make out just how dirty he is in this pic, but I assure you; he is filthy!
Here’s a good way to tell; I lifted up the bottom edge of his leather (but not too far, so don’t get excited). You can see the stark difference between where he was exposed and where he wasn’t.

Here, he’s relaxing in the hot tub…er…the kitchen sink. I’d mixed up a concoction of bleach and water and had let him soak for a bit, then I soaped him up and scrubbed the hell out of him.
Once rinsed off, he relaxed with a nice hot towel. (He asked for a pedicure but I told him not to push it.)
And voila; clean, Clean, CLEAN! You can even see the shimmer reflecting off of the dash - in fact, this pic was taken at nighttime! Yeah, yeah, at night! See how bright he is now? He lights up the whole yard!
Now all the ladies are checking him out, big time. See what a bath can do for you? (Some of you guys out there could benefit from this advice…you know who you are. ‘Nuff said.)

Ride Hard, Take Baths

No comments: