Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 19, 2010

'Vous Visions

It's Friday morning and I'm on the clock. However, I just kicked off a computer process so I've got a couple of minutes to post a quick entry. (Besides, I put in almost 13 hours this past Tuesday so The Man is certainly getting his time out of me.)

I got home last night to find a package waiting for me. It's from King! I wonder what it...wait, I bet I know what it is! It's about that time of year...that time of year when one last Christmas gift makes its way to Walpole for us Massholes...

It's our Rendezvous videos! Thanks King! And Baire! And whoever else helps out with this wonderful task! Videos! Videos of that most excellent time had by all, last June. Sweet!!

I didn't have a chance to pop it in and check it out last night but you can be sure that's on the list for this weekend. I sent out an email to the crew this morning to let them know the vids are in and to come on by and grab theirs.

Ahhh, fun memories of fun times with fun friends. And only 124 days until we get to do it all over again!

'VOUS!!

Ok, back to work...

No comments: