Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 25, 2011

Gliding the Streets

Back when I bought my Electra Glide, I'd opted to skip the Street Glide (and save a couple G's). However, after enjoying the low sleek handling of the SG this past week, I now know the next bike I buy will be one of these amazing machines.

Many times when I've been riding the EG, I've missed the awesome handling that the Fatboy had. But I've found that same handling again, on the SG. It's gotta be the roughly 1" lower height, but man it makes a ton of difference. It felt so nice to be just throwing a bike around again...uhm...not that that doesn't happen on the EG, but it was just much smoother on the SG.

Now it's just a matter of getting my EG out of the shop...someday...

No comments: