Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 25, 2011

Money, Money, Monaaayy!

Willie T’s (on Duvall St. in Key West) is the name of the first place we found that had dollar bills all over the place. I looked on-line and found a better pic than the one I posted from my phone:
Not bad, right? But that’s NOTHING compared to the No Name Pub in Big Pine Key. This place is like an ATM that’s gone haywire. Again, I looked on-line for some better pics than the one I posted, and here you go. But even these don’t do a good job of the sheer volume of dollar bills hanging in here. Walking in here is like walking under a thick canopy of leaves in a forest. Just unreal. (Again; the estimate info we found said somewhere between $65,000 and $75,000 dollars, just hanging around on the walls!!!)

Sure hope they’ve got an excellent sprinkler system in this place…

No comments: