Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Few Last Pics

I forgot I'd taken some pics with my real camera (as opposed to my phone), so here ya go.

This year's jello offering. I thought for sure this would be enough, but we ran out early on Friday morning. Friday morning!! We still had almost two full days of partying left!! These people are animals...


Another shot of the West Summit view. Thankfully the rain paused long enough for me to feel comfortable breaking the camera out without having to worry about it getting soaked.


3 State View (MA, VT & NY) means there's one for each of us.


Florida? We musta taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque...



And there you go. You've seen myther pics, and if you're on FB, you're seeing more and more being posted from everyone that went. Great time, despite the rain.

1 comment:

ShellRaisinHell said...

Hot sauce and jello shots...what more do ya need? Those are pretty. :)