Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Obviously Spoke MUCH Too Soon

Forget everything nice I said about the fucking dealership.  They're on the shit list already and it's only been what...two and a half weeks?

When I bought the bike, the Stage 1 upgrade was part of the deal I got them to throw in.  Everything was priced out at the Parts counter and the order for the parts was placed into the system.  I was told the parts would be in, in a few days.  But just to be safe, I pushed the appointment out almost two full weeks; to today.

So imagine my aggravation when I showed up this morning only to be told that not all of the parts were in.  It seems that the engine pipes were "hopefully" showing up on the UPS truck today, but that they didn't have the end caps I'd ordered.

Hoping (against hope, apparently), I selected a model of end caps that they had in-stock, just so I could hopefully get things moving.  As I left, I was assured I would get a call with a status update on things in a little while.

It's now 3:45 and having heard nothing from them, I called to see what the story was.  My bike hasn't even made it to a fucking lift yet.  So why the fuck did I make an appointment almost two weeks ago if they can't even honor the fucking thing?  I asked them that very exact question (minus the expletives) and the answer I got was they didn't know, that they would talk to the tech who was scheduled to work on my bike, find out what the story is, and let me know.

Yeah, and I'll hold my breath waiting for that call to come in, too.

Unfucking real.

No comments: