Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What Was The Outcome?

Arriving home last night, I set about installing the new plug wires.  The rear one was fairly easy, since hiking up the back of the gas tank gave me enough room to finagle things.  The front plug wire, however, required me to remove the front tank bolts, and hike that up as well;

It's tough to make out due to sun shining directly into the camera, but you can make out the dual-clip which holds the front plug wire up and off of the front head.

After installing the wires and getting the tank and seat bolted back into place, I took her for a spin.  What was the outcome?

Let's see if you can guess.

I'll give you this picture as a hint.  Feel free to comment with your guesses...

No comments: