Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

'Vous Or Bust

It's that time of year again - time for the Rendezvous.  Usually, I'd put an exclamation on the end of that sentence, but this year I'm just too burned out from work.  I haven't even really started packing yet and kick stands go up @ 8am tomorrow morning.  The good news is that I'm wrapping up my June plan today and once I walk out the doors tonight, then vacation mode will kick in, big time.

Kevin was texting me last night, saying he wanted to depart "now", so I know he's in full 'Vous mode.  Hopefully the weather will give us a bit of a break for the ride out.  Last I checked, there were chances of rain/thunderstorms for the early morning, but then just mostly cloudy for the ride out.  Pattersonville looks like about the same, but with thunderstorms returning around 4pm.  Barring anything unforseen, we'll have set our kickstands in the motel parking lot about an hour prior to that.

For everyone that's making the trip this year; safe travels.  For all those not making it, hopefully you'll be with us next year.

8 more hours 'til kick-back time...

No comments: